23 O'conner Street,
Chippendale, NSW 2008
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 741501
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Two Bedroom Terrace Home
This renovated two storey two bedroom terrace offers a peaceful lifestyle in a convenient location on the fringe of the city.
- Recently painted throughout.
- Separate lounge and dining area.
- Polished floorboards
- Spacious renovated eat-in kitchen
- New bathroom and laundry
- Two double bedrooms with as new carpet
Trendy cafes are close by while Central Station, Sydney Uni, Broadway Shopping Centre, Prince Alfred Park and Central Park's famous Eat Street are all set within easy walking distance.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chippendale
Lifestyle in Chippendale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 23 O'conner Street, Chippendale before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.