23 Mitford Street,
Swanbourne, WA 6010
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4363630
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You'll love coming home to Mitford, boasting space and style with fresh updates throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Recently refreshed kitchen, with ample bench/cupboard space
- Feel fresh in the renovated bathrooms
- The household will appreciate two living zones; both with split system air conditioning
- Built-in robes to all four bedrooms
- Leafy and tranquil backyard for your enjoyment, plus a bonus storage shed
- Gated driveway and front lawn, perfect for little ones.
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport, with additional driveway parking
- A fabulous array of dining and shopping options at Swanbourne Village, just under 1km from your front door
- Enjoy going for a dip along at the stunning Swanbourne beach, approx. 2km away
- The iconic Shorehouse is within a 2km walk away
- Proximity to Scotch College, Christ Church Grammar School, and Methodist Ladies' College just to name a few
- Swanbourne Station conveniently located within 1km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Swanbourne
Lifestyle in Swanbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 23 Mitford Street, Swanbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.