$650 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
23 Kurrama Close,
Ngunnawal, ACT 2913
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4694495
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This lovely 4 bedroom spacious house refreshed with new carpet is situated just a short drive from the Gungahlin Town Centre where you will find a wide range of restaurants, cafes, shops and services to choose from, if you're looking for a perfect family home you need to look no further. Entering the home you are greeted by a separate generous carpeted lounge room with an abundance of natural light. The spacious tiled family room adjoining the modern kitchen is complete with a dishwasher, electric cooktop and ample bench and storage space.
The four good-sized bedrooms include a master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe with built-in robes to the three remaining bedrooms. With ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, you will be comfortable all year round. Car accommodation is provided by a double garage with internal access and outdoors the easy-care yard with a large covered pergola will extend your living space.
4 bedroom house
Master bedroom with ensuite
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop
New carpet to the living and bedrooms
Spacious separate living room
Large tiled family room
Large covered pergola
Double garage with internal access & remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ngunnawal
Lifestyle in Ngunnawal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Ngunnawal comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 23 Kurrama Close, Ngunnawal today!