23 James Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,933 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4583090
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING NORTH FACING SPLIT LEVEL HOME, WITH OFF STREET PARKING AND BEAUTIFUL COURTYARD
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! **
Supremely located in the best pocket of Richmond, moments from Church Street and Swan Street as well as Chapel Street, South Yarra.
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes, carpeted, both of good size and balconies
- The main bedroom has split system air conditioning with good sized built in robes
looking out over lovely greenery and with your own small balcony
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living area with private/secure front and rear courtyards
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench and storage space
- Separate bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate laundry/powder room
- Single lock up garage with remote from the rear, backing onto wide lane
- Stunning front and rear gardens
- Freshly painted throughout
** Water usage included in rent **
Located close to Barkly Gardens and Alan Bain Reserve (40 m) allowing you stroll around and relax. Walking distance to East Richmond (400m) and Burnley Train station (600m). Enjoy the restaurants and cafes on Church St (260m) or take a short stroll to Swan Street (210m). Did l also mention that these units were designed by Wayne Gillespie who is one of Melbourne's best known and respected residential architects?
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Richmond could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 23 James Street, Richmond today!