HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN
23 Harwood Street,
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st January 2021
Rent ID: 4246780
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
POOL AND SPA!
* Immaculately presented 3-bedroom home, freshly decorated
* Built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
* Full length family room which opens to and overlooks sparkling in–ground pool
* Updated kitchen and remodeled bathroom
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Covered, shady entertaining area
* Truck and car parking plus garage and carport
* Walk to schools, Seven Hills station and the RSL Club
Century 21 Seven Hills voted "AGENCY OF THE YEAR" 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 by "Rate My Agent".
Century 21 John Ross is your local real estate agent in Seven Hills.
*All inspections of this property are conducted under Covid 19 restrictions and requirements*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seven Hills
Lifestyle in Seven Hills
You could be living at 23 Harwood Street, Seven Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.