23 Gibb Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3681824
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted Home with 1 Weeks Free Rent
This recently renovated character home is perfectly positioned in one of Kelvin Groves quiet and leafy Streets. with easy access to QUT university, RBH Hospital and the Newmarket shopping complex. If you're looking for a well presented secure home in one of Brisbane's finest suburbs and close to Restaurants, Cafes, Shops, Schools, Transport and only 3kms from the CBD then this is the home for you. Child Friendly Backyard, please note it is not fully fenced to have outdoor pets.
Features of your new home include :
* Two bedrooms (both with ceiling fans)
* Pets considered upon application
* Good sized kitchen with dishwasher
* Large Lounge (with AC and ceiling fan)
* Bathroom (with shower over bath)
* Air-conditioned and ceiling fans
* Lock-Up storage underneath the house
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we can't notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Why wait, you could miss out!
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kelvin Grove comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 23 Gibb Street, Kelvin Grove today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how