23 Gent Street,
Ballarat East, VIC 3350
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th April 2020
Rent ID: 3814248
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Central Living
In a great central location is this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home. All bedrooms have robes and are a good size, the living room has a gas heater and the eat in kitchen gas appliances. The bathroom has a shower over the bath, there is also a separate toilet and laundry. Outside is a good size yard and storage shed. All of this just a short walk or drive to supermarket and city centre.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your inspection online by clicking the "book inspection" button. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat East
Lifestyle in Ballarat East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 23 Gent Street, Ballarat East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how