23 Frost Street,
Mount Gravatt East, QLD 4122
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4609690
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT LOCATION WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS
This family home is located in a leafy area with great views of the mountains. You will enjoy the privacy and tranquillity this property offers along with the functional and clever use of space throughout the home.
Enter into the home via the hallway which leads to the generous open plan living area and you will immediately feel at home with the light and airy ambience that is captured by the sliding doors that adjoins the enclosed deck. Set high, this spacious property benefits from cool breezes upstairs making the home comfortable all year round. Enjoy a glass of wine after a long day on the entertainers’ balcony at the front of the house whilst appreciating the natural light and surrounding mountain views.
Downstairs is the perfect set-up if you have a teenager or an additional family member wanting some independence. There is an additional room that would be ideal for a rumpus room with an additional bathroom. On this level you will also find a large storage area for all of your toys and the laundry.
All you have to do is move in and enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of living in this ideal location.
This property takes full advantage of its convenient location, positioning you within reach of transport and shopping facilities. It is ideally located only 12kms from the CBD with easy access to the M1 and has close proximity to Logan Road and the BCC's growth corridor from the CBD to the Garden City shopping precinct. A short distance to public transport, schools, freeway access (both Gateway and Motorway) and Westfield shopping centres.
Features of 23 Frost Street at a glance:
- Freshly painted inside and new carpets laid
- 5 bedrooms - 4 with built-in robes
- Generous bathroom with a bath and separate shower
- Large kitchen with ample bench space and dishwasher and new oven
- Open plan dining and living room with air-conditioning and open fireplace
- Balcony opening from kitchen
- Separate laundry downstairs
- Storage room downstairs
- Additional multi-purpose room and bathroom downstairs
- Great views
- Within the Mount Gravatt State High School catchment
**PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY - PETS ON APPLICATION**
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - ITS EASY
Click on the 'Book Inspection' or 'Request an Inspection' Button under the open for inspections times
*** By registering for an inspection, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day and time ****
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt East
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt East
Other houses in
Mount Gravatt East
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 23 Frost Street, Mount Gravatt East before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.