23 Foreman Street,
Tempe, NSW 2044
$3,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th February 2020
Rent ID: 2866545
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home in great location
This comfortable family home is well maintained with generous interiors, timber flooring a leafy rear yard and located within a few moments to all of Newtown and Marrickville's lifestyle amenities including Cooks River, walkways, local schools, shops and train station within a short stroll.
- 3 bedrooms (2 bedrooms will have built in robes installed)
- Spacious lounge and separate dining areas
- Full bathroom with separate laundry and WC
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, breakfast bar and dining space
- Driveway access through to a lock-up garage at the rear and plenty of off street parking
- Private rear level lawn
- Pets considered on application
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, which will be supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tempe
Lifestyle in Tempe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 23 Foreman Street, Tempe before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- APPLICATION TAKEN AFTER 1ST OPEN! - $750 per week
- 227/3-9 Church Avenue, M...
- Deposit Taken!!
- 907/39 Kent Road, Mascot
- APPLICATION TAKEN AFTER 1ST INSPECTION! - $750 p/w
- 15/109-123 O'riordan Str...