23 Fontain Circle,
Rokeby, TAS 7019
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4365671
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home!
This family home is situated on a large level, easy access block with a new internal fence/gate providing the perfect space
for childrens play & equipment.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, living, open plan dining & kitchen. There is also a separate bathroom, laundry & toilet.
The kitchen has just been completely renovated with a brand new, custom made kitchen including brand new
cook top, oven, rangehood & dishwasher!
Lovely Oak polished floor boards throughout, new roller blinds & some new curtains have also been added!
There is a reverse cycle heat pump.
Pet considered upon application.
IMPORTANT - IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES CURRENTLY FOR RENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
1. Please make sure you have downloaded the "CHECK IN TAS" App as check-in is required for all open homes.
2. Register your interest by clicking on the "Request an Inspection" button for open home details. Registration will close 3 hours before open homes. You will receive notification via text message or email (whatever you have stipulated as your preferred method of contact) when an open home is scheduled.
3. Be aware that if you, or anyone that wishes to accompany you, have not registered to view the property you will not be permitted access.
4. Please do not touch anything inside the home, particularly cupboard, door and drawer handles.
5. Upload and complete the 1form application after viewing the property. The link will be sent to you when confirmation of the open home is sent to you. Please ensure all documentation is attached to your application.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rokeby
Lifestyle in Rokeby
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Rokeby with plenty of room to move. 23 Fontain Circle will be perfect for the growing family.