23 Ellensford Terrace,
Middleton, SA 5213
$6,402 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3396190
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Comfortable Home Two Streets to the Beach
Looking for affordable accommodation in Middleton? Ideal for a small family or couple, 23 Ellensford is the place for you.
This two bedroom home is located two streets to the popular surfing beaches of Middleton.
Cute and cosy it is a perfect couples retreat and getaway!
Sleeps 4 guests and is pet friendly!!
Short walk to the beach and short walk to the main street including the hotel
There is an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with reverse cycle air conditioning. The bedrooms are spacious with a queen in each bedroom. The bathroom comprises a shower and vanity with a separate toilet.
There is an outdoor entertaining area with a barbeque and outdoor furniture to sit back relax and enjoy the glorious weather! Or in Winter a firepit is available for use.
Why cook when you can walk in under a minute to restaurants on the main street and the hotel. Then walk down to the beach and relax after a meal.
There is plenty to do nearby, be sure to check out our attractions page
* A $500 refundable security BOND is required on all bookings and must be received prior to receiving key collection instructions
* Please report any cleaning issues or maintenance on arrival to avoid any responsibility issues on departure
* Guests are asked to remove all excess rubbish on departure
* Porta Cots and High chairs available for hire through Elders Goolwa
* No Linen Provided unless stated otherwise, linen can be hired through Victor Linen on 0419 803 769
* We DO NOT accept Schoolies Bookings or group bookings of under 25's during this period
* We have a NO PARTY / BUCKS / HENS / LARGE GATHERING policy at our holiday homes
* Please respect neighbours and keep the peaceful atmosphere of this residential location
* Payment is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions so please ensure you have read and understood them
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Middleton
Lifestyle in Middleton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Middleton? 23 Ellensford Terrace, Middleton could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.