23 Egan Street,
Gracemere, QLD 4702
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4563624
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Rural Living but still close to town!
This three bedroom property is one that does not come along often.
The home consists of;
* Three good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
* Air conditioning in the main bedroom and lounge room
* Ensuite to the main bedroom
* Modern kitchen with ample storage space
* Open plan living and dining
* Internal laundry
* Three bay shed to the rear
* Modern deck to the side, perfect to sit and relax after a busy day.
* All on a 3.7 hectares block!!
Homes like these ones do not come along often, pre-apply today before it is to late!
LJ Hooker Rockhampton
222 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton City, QLD 4700
Ph: 07 4922 2122
Fax: 07 4922 2155
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gracemere
Lifestyle in Gracemere
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 23 Egan Street, Gracemere. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.