23 Eastern Avenue,
Gwynneville, NSW 2500
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4249995
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat four bedroom house ideal for students
This neat, partly renovated 4 bedroom house is ideal for students, just minutes from the Uni and TAFE, CBD and public transport.
- Featuring 3 good sized bedrooms and one smaller bedroom or study.
- Main bedroom featuring built-in wardrobe.
- Study has built-in storage.
- Separate dining and lounge area.
- Great sized yard, single carport.
- Freshly painted and new window furnishings.
- Price includes lawn maintenance.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/stonei less
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gwynneville
Lifestyle in Gwynneville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 23 Eastern Avenue, Gwynneville is unfurnished and available to rent.