23 Dunblane Road,
Noble Park, VIC 3174
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4584916
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM HOME ON 1 ACRE BLOCK
Located within walking distance to schools including and Noble Park Primary School, Noble Park Secondary College (approx. 0.79 km) and Noble Park Train Station (approx. 1 km), this home offers:
- 3 large bedrooms
- spacious and bright lounge room
- kitchen with adjoining dining room
- large backyard
-double car garage PLUS extra shed for stage
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Pets may be considered upon application.
First months rent and bond must be paid within 24 hours of application approval in order to secure the property.
Open for inspection times are subject to cancellation without notice.
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Noble Park
Lifestyle in Noble Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Noble Park with plenty of room to move. 23 Dunblane Road will be perfect for the growing family.