23 Dane Street,
Karabar, NSW 2620
Rent ID: 4370489
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large family home
There is plenty of living space on offer through the formal lounge and dining areas that take full advantage of the views and morning sun. The formal dining has direct access to a balcony that receives the breezes, to enjoy a morning coffee or an afternoon wine. The lounge and dining have a separate split system aircon along with decorative cornices and is easily accessible to the kitchen.
The central kitchen has been fully renovated and features great bench space, ample cupboards plus a bonus of views over Queanbeyan and north to the mountains and beyond.
This home boasts four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate toilets.
Ideally situated away from the living areas for privacy, all bedrooms are robed, with 3 bedrooms taking full advantage of the views. The master bedroom even has its own split system aircon for year-round comfort. There are two separate bathrooms, with one featuring a corner spa.
4 bedrooms with built in robes
2 bathrooms with separate toilets
2 Separate toilets
Formal lounge and dinning with a terrace off the dinning
Sun room off the living area
A/C systems in the lounge, dinning and main bedroom
Spa bath in one bathroom
Double garage with storage room
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Karabar
Lifestyle in Karabar
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
23 Dane Street, Karabar, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Karabar.