23 Cedarleigh Road,
Kenmore, QLD 4069
$3,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th June 2021
Rent ID: 4377628
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUAL LIVING FAMILY HOME ON UNHEARD-OF 2.5 ACRES IN THE HEART OF KENMORE
Set on a glorious 2.5 acre block of pristine, manicured grounds, this breath-taking homestead offers an unheard-of rural feel lifestyle in the sought after Kenmore location.
North-east facing for winter warmth and shade in summer, this stunning two level home offers an open plan living and dining with floor to ceiling windows with unbeatable leafy views. Spend your afternoons on the alfresco entertainment area in peace and quiet surrounded by the serenity of the bushland setting.
Three bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs, a self contained area downstairs with a rumpus/media room, bedroom and kitchen, this property is perfect for a family looking for their new home.
On a quiet street within easy reach to the café and shops of Kersley Rd Village, Kenmore Village, Kenmore Plaza, Marshall Lane and Wongabel Street, walking distance to Kenmore South State School, and less than 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- 2 Renovated bathrooms
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Renovated Kitchen upstairs
- Open plan living and dining upstairs with floor to ceiling windows
- Self contained rumpus/media room downstairs with own separate kitchen
- Stunning timber flooring
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- 2.5 Acres
- Garden Maintenance Included
- Kenmore South State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- Located in a quiet street walking distance to parks and cafes
- 10km from Brisbane CBD
- 3.8km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Short walk to cafes, Woolworths and bus stops
- 1km to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
- 20 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kenmore
Lifestyle in Kenmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, ducted heating, and ducted. 23 Cedarleigh Road, Kenmore is perfect for the growing family.