23 Burgoyne Street,
Bundamba, QLD 4304
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th November 2020
Rent ID: 4121394
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Home with an Amazing Outlook...
This home has a point of difference from you standard brick homes. firstly the amazing outlook with open land at the back of the home giving a beautiful backdrop. Imagine sitting out the back, watching the sunset and the horses grazing. Secondly the home has style with feature walls throughout, lovely lighting so it makes it feel more like a home.
More features of the home include;
* Separate spacious living room complete with a split system air conditioner and having access out to the backyard
* Meals area which also has a large glass sliding door opening out to the covered sitting area
* Stylish kitchen
* 3 generous sized rooms, master with its own air conditioner and built in robe, one other bedroom also has a built in robe
* High quality finishings in the bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Double carport, garden shed at the back and a fully fenced backyard
Don't miss out, to secure your inspection please register your details by clicking the blue tab 'Book An Inspection Time.'
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundamba
Lifestyle in Bundamba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 23 Burgoyne Street, Bundamba is unfurnished and available to rent.