23 Buckingham Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4336942
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light and bright immaculately presented home
Peaceful, private and enjoying a leafy aspect of its sun-filled easy-care courtyards, this immaculate home is situated in a premier suburb close to Victoria Gardens and Bridge Road shops, metres to transport and within easy reach of parklands, the MCG and city.
* Single level floor plan flushed with natural light
* Spacious living room
* Bright kitchen with meals area
* Sun-filled north-facing courtyard
* Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
* Larger bedroom extending to a private courtyard
* Contemporary bathroom
* European laundry
* Individual split systems and ceiling fans in all primary rooms
* Generous gated driveway
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 23 Buckingham Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.