23 Bonnor Street,
Sunbury, VIC 3429
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th August 2021
Rent ID: 4499454
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern & Neat !
PLEASE NOTE THE RENT WILL BE INCREASING TO $380 per week / $1,651.00 IN JAN 2022
Open plan living
Quality kitchen with dishwasher
Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR
Private court yard and low maintenance garden
Remote garage with rear access
At YPA Sunbury 'Our Service Will Move You'
Photo I.D is required at all inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunbury
Lifestyle in Sunbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 23 Bonnor Street, Sunbury. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.