23 Analese Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4610124
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WOW! This STUNNINGLY RENOVATED home has it all! Solar too!
This low set brick house offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and double carport plus other off-street parking on a flat fenced 612m2 block.
The electric sliding gate and 6.6kw solar system are your first clues as to the quality of renovation this home has undergone!
You will love the layout, with large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe and the beautifully appointed renovated kitchen.
On offer is:
* Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and courtyard - air-conditioned
* Three further bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, 2 with air-conditioners
* Three bathrooms in total
* Ceiling fans and downlights throughout - air-con to master, 2 additional bedrooms and living area
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining
* Kitchen has island bench, double fridge space, double sink and integrated dishwasher
* Double carport with electric sliding gate plus 2 off-street uncovered carparks
* Covered deck area and grassy side and back yard
* 6.6kw solar system
* Pets considered on application
Fantastic location close to Sunnybank Hills School, local shopping, Griffith University and easy access to motorways.
Homes like this are snapped up fast in any rental market - but in today's buoyant market you will need to be first in line for this beautiful home!
Please note that the Real Estate industry is now required to use the Check in QLD app for registering attendees at open homes / inspections by appointment. If you have not yet downloaded the Check in QLD app please download prior to attending a viewing so that you can register onsite quickly using the QR Code.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Beyond Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 23 Analese Street, Sunnybank Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and fully fenced.