$480 p/week - $500 p/week
23 Abercrombie Crescent,
St Agnes, SA 5097
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4670190
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Living
AVAILABLE: 13/12/2021 **
OPEN INSPECTION: Friday 3rd December at 4:00PM - 4:15PM **
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY: https://tenantoptions.com.au/
** Only applicants who have inspected the property will be considered **
***COVID-19 We are still here to assist you.
Please note that new regulations and restrictions will apply to all private and open home inspections. To ensure the safety of our staff, vendors, buyers and the greater community, your assistance with following these guidelines, provided to you by your agent, will be most appreciated.
Please note that we are monitoring government instructions and this is subject to change at any time.***
From the moment you arrive, you will appreciate the benefits and features that this home offers, from its car parking and garaging to its low maintenance fully established gardens and large outside covered entertaining area. This is a home that is going to tick all your boxes!
Additional features you'll love include:
- Modern open plan living
- Sunken lounge with raised formal dining
- Kitchen that overlooks garden and nature reserve
- Family room opening onto large outside entertaining area
- Ducted cooling throughout, plus gas space heater for year-round comfort
- Solar panels to reduce your power bills
- Secure double garaging with auto roller door and carport for 2 more vehicles
- Lovingly maintained
- Pets negotiable
You will love this family size home, that's perfectly positioned amongst other quality homes on a quiet tree lined street that backs onto an extensive nature reserve with resident Koalas. This is a home that's ideally located to take advantage of excellent public transport and the benefits of local shopping, schools and the ever-popular Tea Tree Plaza shopping precinct and Modbury Hospital that's also just a short distance away.
Please contact us during office hours on 8289 6660 (Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm) if you have any queries regarding the application process. If your query relates to an open inspection time please be advised that all open times are updated every Friday by close of business. If you are unable to attend the open inspection or there are no open times scheduled, please send your enquiry through this website.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Agnes
Lifestyle in St Agnes
You could be living at 23 Abercrombie Crescent, St Agnes before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.