23/62 William Street,
Norwood, SA 5067
$1,740 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4232255
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Compact 1 Bedroom Apartment-Style Living in NORWOOD!
*Click 'Book an Inspection Time' (on the right) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. Please register for any open inspections you will be attending or register your interest so that we can advise of new times/ unexpected changes*
Imagine living in upstairs accommodation with a private balcony protected by a treed environment!
Located at the rear of the group, well away from the streets traffic... this compact unfurnished apartment has been repainted and refurbished, and is just waiting for the most discerning couple or single.
Things we love about this property:-
- Large bedroom with built-in robes and a lovely garden view.
- Updated bathroom including shower and toilet with a thoroughly modern feel.
- Clean crisp kitchen with near new electric stove.
- Very spacious living/dining room opening to a private balcony for entertaining.
- Split system Reverse-Cycle Air Conditioning for year-round comfort.
- Single carport for off-street security and convenience.
Walk to Norwood Parade precinct restaurants, shops and cafes! Transport to the CBD is on your doorstep!
The property is unfurnished and furniture in the photos are for display purpose only.
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norwood
Lifestyle in Norwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Norwood comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 23/62 William Street, Norwood today!