23/62 Shottery Street,
Yeronga, QLD 4104
$18,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4162482
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Location in a Convenient Location
Stroll to local primary and high schools, several local cafés, restaurants and the Famous Yeronga Bakery, with two shopping centres one block either side of the complex, you will have everything you need in an instant.
The open plan, air conditioned living and dining flows out to the covered entertainment area where you can enjoy a fantastic outlook as you entertain in style. The well-appointed kitchen comes complete with stone bench tops, quality stainless appliances and ample storage complement this space.
Two good sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, the main with a split system air conditioner and ensuite.
Undercover secure car space plus a storage cage; although, with the train and bus within an easy walk you will rarely need to get the car.
Easy access to major hospitals, universities, Queensland Tennis Centre and parks, and just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland, Yeronga offers an outstanding lifestyle close to the CBD.
- walk to local shops, state primary and High schools
- Good sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Ensuite to the master bedroom plus full bathroom/Laundry
- Open plan living and dining
- Covered entertainment deck
- Central kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances, dishwasher, and ample storage and preparation space
- Bedrooms are carpeted and living areas are tiled
- Oversized windows ensure light flow and breezes
- Split system air conditioning (living and master) and ceiling fans
- Secure, intercom entry
- Secure car parking and storage cage
- Large lift in the complex
- Easy access to the Green Bridge, major universities, hospitals, excellent schools, day care and the CBD
To arrange an inspection please click the book inspection button or contact Hayley Mills on 0447 285 019
**Disclaimer ** Photos are of another unit in the complex however with a very similar layout.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yeronga
Lifestyle in Yeronga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 23/62 Shottery Street, Yeronga before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.