23/5 Stansell Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2303549
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Completely renovated top floor apartment conveniently located to transport, shops and restaurants.
- Combined living and dining area with tiled flooring
- Ultra modern kitchen with stone bench and induction cooktop
- Balcony with easterly aspect and broad district views
- Two good size bedrooms both with built in robes
- Modern bathroom
- Internal laundry with extra storage space
- Lock up garage
Available date: 13/10/2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on website.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
23/5 Stansell Street, Gladesville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gladesville.