23/26 Marr Street,
Pearce, ACT 2607
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2615685
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nestled within a quiet boutique complex is this unique two storey Willemsen designed townhouse. Offering a functional floor plan that boast an abundance of natural light throughout with the extensive use of floor to ceilings windows.
The open plan design includes lounge and dining area with adjoining kitchen that connects to the beautiful private rear paved front and rear courtyards.
Upstairs is three generous sized bedrooms, two with access to the outdoor balcony which overlook the front courtyard. The main bathroom is also located upstairs.
Other features include a combined laundry and powder room downstairs, duet blinds and single automatic garage with storage.
Located opposite schools and within a short stroll to Woden town centre.
- Willemsen designed
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Sunny living areas
- Open plan design
- Full length windows
- Functional kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Front paved courtyard
- Private rear entertaining courtyard
- Single garage with storage
- Powder room downstairs
- Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
-The property does not have an EER.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pearce
Lifestyle in Pearce
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Pearce? 23/26 Marr Street, Pearce could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.