23/25-35 Egret Crescent,
South Hedland, WA 6722
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3655440
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A POOL DELIGHT.
This three bedroom, two bathroom villa is perfect for the working couple or young family!
Set in a secure, gated complex with a pool and BBQ area ? this home is very comfortable living.
Boasting a lockable garage and tidy patio area this brick home has it all!
Located centrally this property is only a short drive or stroll to the local shopping centre and other local amenities.
Property features include:
-Single lockable garage with extra car space
-Small shady patio to front of unit
- Large open plan lounge/dining area
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans to all rooms
- BIRs to all bedrooms
- Bathroom off main bedroom
- Workable kitchen with plenty of bench top and cupboard space
- Separate laundry
- Ample storage
- Small easy to care for secure back yard that is fully fenced
Call Claire today to organise a viewing !! (08) 9117 2100!!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 23/25-35 Egret Crescent, South Hedland before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how