23/16 Smith Street,
South Hedland, WA 6722
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4324817
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COTTIER APARTMENT - Upstairs Furnished 1x1
This near new one bedroom, one bathroom unit offer a contemporary, timeless and inviting living experience.
Located just over a kilometre from the town centre, the apartments are within walking distance from the new Marquee Park (water park) and the CBD.
- Open plan living and dining
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage and stainless steel appliances
- Bedroom has well appointed ensuite and walk-in robe
- Workable laundry with space for washer and dryer
- Split system air conditioning
Complex offers undercover parking, individual storerooms, communal barbeque areas and a tranquil environment for all residences.
Call to arrange a viewing today!
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in South Hedland could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 23/16 Smith Street, South Hedland today!