23/15 Walsh Street,
Milton, QLD 4064
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2021
Rent ID: 4602482
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, Modern, Secure Living
Only minutes away from the CBD, this stylish residence isn't the typical cookie cutter shoe box that has infested the inner city. Its architectural design maximizes living space with larger than average floor plans (143 sqm), ample natural light and airy cross-breezes.
Stationed right next to a main public transportation hub, a stone's throw away from the stylish Park Road precinct and a short stroll to the local IGA and the Milton Markets (open every Sunday), this apartment ticks all the boxes.
* Large lounge room opens to spacious wrap-around balcony with a North Easterly aspect and arresting view of the Brisbane city-scape
* Large kitchen with ample bench space and Smeg appliances
* Second balcony facing entrance lobby with direct access from second bedroom has been fitted with high quality louvres providing you with a private additional living space if required
* All rooms have great natural light
* Queen sized bedrooms include built-in wardrobes
* Large ensuite to main bedroom with separate bath and shower
* Spacious second bathroom
* Fully air-conditioned and heated
* Foxtel and internet ADSL2+ ready
* On-site professional managers
* Secured access coupled with a CCTV security system
* Two secure car parks with lift access from basement
* Lap pool and BBQ area
* 5 min stroll - award winning restaurants and cafes of the Park Road precinct, local IGA; bus stop servicing CBD and UQ, Milton train station, Milton CityCat terminal, City Cycle terminal.
* 5 min drive - Brisbane CBD, Wesley Hospital, and Suncorp Stadium.
* 10 min drive - Toowong Shopping Village, Westfield Indooroopilly, leading Private and State schools, UQ, QUT, QPAC and Southbank and Roma St Parklands.
Viewing times are at your discretion. Contact the on-site manager.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Milton
Lifestyle in Milton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
23/15 Walsh Street, Milton, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Milton.