23/13 Busaco Road,
Marsfield, NSW 2122
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4375344
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Townhouse in convenient location
Open house inspection
THURSDAY 29/04/2021, 10:00AM - 10:15AM
SATURDAY 1/5/2021, 10:00AM - 10:15AM
Cozy two bedroom townhouse overlooking the green field. Combined lounge/dining room with floorboards leading directly onto a large courtyard. Also featuring internal laundry with 1 car space and 1 lock-up garage.
- 2 bedrooms with carpet, 1 with built-in
- Combined living/dining area with floorboards
- Kitchen overlooking a private courtyard
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- 1 Lock-up Garage and 1 Car Space
Set in a highly convenient area, with moments to Macquarie University, Macquarie Shopping Centre, close to rail & buses & M2 Motorway.
NB: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information but does not constitute any representation by the lessor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marsfield
Lifestyle in Marsfield
Picture yourself living at 23/13 Busaco Road, Marsfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.