23/1 Waddell Place,
Curtin, ACT 2605
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4836506
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Highly Sought After Complex
This is the perfect opportunity to secure a two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the highly sought after "Green Rose Park" complex.
Located within a short walk to the popular Curtin shops and the local churches, a short drive to Woden Town Centre, Canberra Hospital and easy access onto major roads that lead to the City Centre, Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick and the Tuggeranong Town Centre either by car or bus.
- Separate toilet
- Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Large Balcony
- Single car space
- Storage room
- Optional mobile phone alert alarm system
- Access to unit is street level, no access to unventilated common areas needed
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Curtin
Lifestyle in Curtin
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Curtin comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 23/1 Waddell Place, Curtin today!