23/176-180 Salisbury Road,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4518657
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECTION AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
Stylish First Floor Apartment
To apply, click here snug.com/apply/raywhiteinnerwest
Light and airy, this stylishly appointed first floor apartment provides an elevated leafy outlook. It offers a quality property in a convenient location with King Street's wine bars, cafes and restaurants all within strolling distance.
Accommodation consists of an open plan living space with air conditioning. A balcony is accessed from both the living area and the main bedroom. Modern granite kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Two double sized bedrooms both have mirrored built-in wardrobes. Modern main bathroom with separate shower and bath. Separate internal laundry room with combined washer/dryer.
Features include a security car space, visitor parking and bike storage. Polished floorboards in the living areas. It is also very well located with Camperdown Park around the corner and enjoys close proximity to RPA Hospital, city transport options and Sydney University.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified
Please DO NOT make an appointment should you be feeling ill, come in contact with an ill person or traveled overseas recently
Please respect social distancing measures
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 23/176-180 Salisbury Road, Camperdown before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.