22B Lalor Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4132571
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large one bedroom apartment
Located in the most ideal pocket of Port Melbourne, this rare and extremely large one bedroom apartment will be sure to tick all of your boxes.
Boasting a long entrance hallway, separate kitchen with ample cupboard space and electric cooking, spacious bedroom with wardrobe, central bathroom and huge living and dining area.
This great apartment also features a large balcony perfect for relaxing or entertaining, heating and air-conditioning, ceiling fans and laundry facilities.
Located directly behind Bay Street, you will have access to local shops, transport, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and Port Melbourne beach all within walking distance, and everything else you could possibly need! Do not miss out on this opportunity!
** IMPORTANT NOTE***
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
If you would like to enquire about this apartment, please email Eva Alexiadis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9690 3488.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Port Melbourne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 22B Lalor Street, Port Melbourne today!