22A Murdoch Street,
Ermington, NSW 2115
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1185183
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Wonderful, Near New Granny Flat
This stunning property is sure to impress with its impeccable finishes and bright and spacious interiors throughout.
- 2 bedrooms both with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioning
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Spacious lounge and dining area with high ceilings
- Private side access and off street parking
All this in a convenient location close to schools, shops and public transport. You do not want to miss this one.
Contact Ray White Ermington on 9898 1822 for an inspection.
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ermington
Lifestyle in Ermington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 22A Murdoch Street, Ermington before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how