$530/w Gas, Water included
22A Eucalyptus Street,
St Ives, NSW 2075
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th September 2020
Rent ID: 3059677
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Internet, Water Bill, Garden Maintenance All Included
Nestled at the back of the street this semi house is so spacious and convenient with leafy views from the living room, dining room, and bedroom. The rent includes the wireless Internet, water usage, gas heating, etc. No lawn mowing is required by the tenant.
- 2 bedrooms with BIR and ensuite
- 1 bathroom plus a separate toilet
- Renovated modern kitchen quality appliances
- Cypress and hardwood flooring
- Entertaining deck overlooking the fully landscaped backyard
- 8 min direct bus or 2.2km walk to Gordon Train Station
- 250 metre walk to St Ives High School or 450m walk to St Ives Primary school
- 1 car spaces on site at the back of the house
Available in mid Sept.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Ives
Lifestyle in St Ives
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in St Ives is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 22A Eucalyptus Street, St Ives.