2/719 Pascoe Vale Road,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,581 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4122341
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walk to train station-$365
2 Bedroom AS NEW townhouse walking distance to the Glenroy train station & the local shops.
Downstairs you walk into a
- large study area
- a European style large laundry
- easy internal access to the garage
- Main bedroom with split system
- a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- access to a garden area from the main bedroom
- a large open lounge area leading to a balcony area
- split system to service the open area
- kitchen with plenty of bench space
-stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- second bedroom with built in robe & split system
- main bathroom with toilet
Large garage with remote control.
Contact Nina to inspect under Covid conditions.
0419 466 771
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/719 Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenroy.