2208/5 Sutherland Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4593207
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BRIGHT AND LIGHT APARTMENT WITH TWO BALCONIES!
Have you always wanted to live in the CBD, this city apartment can offer you the ideal location!
Offering easy access to Melbourne Central, restaurants, supermarkets, train stations, and nearby universities.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Two balconies, winter garden off the lounge, additional balcony off master- bedroom
- Good sized bathroom with washing machine taps
- Well-appointed kitchen equipped with stone bench top
- Miele cooking appliances, pantry and plenty of cupboards
- Both bedrooms with built in robes
- Split system heating/cooling
- Gas included in rent (Gas cooking and Hot water)
- Video security intercom
- NBN Ready
- Full access to gym, pool, spa and sauna (COVID-19 restrictions may apply)
Whilst Brady Residential Pty Ltd has taken all care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person/s are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2208/5 Sutherland Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.