2206/68-70 Dorcas Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$5,432 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3815945
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspection By Private Appointment. Contact Agent
O.F.I Information. We are holding one on one private opens for our rental properties. Please click 'book an inspection' to book a private viewing. Located within walking distance to the Shrine and Royal Botanical Gardens Melbourne, this fully furnished three bedroom sub penthouse apartment occupies a prominent position with uninterrupted views to Port Philip Bay. This apartment is situated on the 22nd floor of the iconic 23 level elliptical tower. The 236 apartments offer residents amenity to a private lounge, theatre room, gymnasium and pool.
Surrounded by multiple tram and bus stops, you're only moments to the city centre, South Melbourne Market, Crown Entertainment Complex, Southbank waterfront, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Three bedrooms all fully furnished with built in robes
- Two bedrooms include ensuites plus a third bathroom and euro laundry
- Open plan kitchen includes extra wide oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining area opening onto large balcony
- Stone benchtops throughout, ducted gas heating and air conditioning
- Wrap around balcony provides Port Phillip Bay views from every room
- Timber flooring, tasteful furnishings, NBN ready, resort style living
- Two secure car spaces in basement carpark plus storage cage
- Resident lounge, theatre room, wine room, gym, sauna and pool
- Completely secure building and lift access with concierge onsite
- Access to South Melbourne Market, Crown Complex, cafes, restaurants
- Please click 'book an inspection' to book a private viewing
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2206/68-70 Dorcas Street, Southbank, a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 801/63 Whiteman Street, ...
- $1150pw - Impressive views with great layout
- 8307/70 Southbank Boulev...
- $1155pw - Stay 1 mth+
- 2801/7 Riverside Quay, S...
- 305/22 Kavanagh Street, ...
- $1200pw - Impressive views with great layout
- 8208/70 Southbank Boulev...
- 88 Southbank Boulevard, ...
- 2411/7 Riverside Quay, S...