2206/222 Margaret Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116315
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CBD
This two bedroom apartment located on level 22 boasts a well sized living area with modern kitchen and bathroom with bonus scooter space. This apartment offers the prospective tenant to enjoy the best location in the Brisbane CBD at an affordable price.
* Two spacious rooms with built in wardrobes
* One lavish bathroom and separate laundry
* Well size living area with floor to ceiling windows
* Modern kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
* Fully furnished throughout
* Access to pool, gym and and BBQ area on level 40 (completed in Feb)
* 1 scooter space
Enjoy a convenient lifestyle where everything you need is on your doorstep. The following destinations are just a stroll away from Brisbane Skytower:
*Queen Street Shopping Mall
*Eagle Street Pier
*The City Botanic Gardens
*The Treasury Casino
*The Museum of Brisbane
Book your inspection today!
PLEASE NOTE - When applying for a property you must ensure that the total rent for the property does not exceed 30% of the total household NET income.
Please also ensure that ALL information is submitted with your application so that there are no delays in processing this for you.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book inspection" and follow the prompts, If inspection times are not suitable please click the ' times not suitable' button and this will notify our leasing agent who will then be able to make contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2206/222 Margaret Street, Brisbane City. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.