$550-$600 per week
2205 / 7 Deane Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4470399
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Wake up to City Views!
Please call 0468 995 438 to book a private inspection.
Accepting offers between $550-$600 per week
We welcome you to inspect this brand new built high rise and high quality city Apartment!
You will be in awe of the stunning uninterrupted views of both city and the Harbour Bridge from your living room and Bedroom.
* Enjoy the city sky shows from the comfort of your own home
* High level apartment with only four apartments on each floor
* Two Bedrooms both include built in wardrobes
* Top quality finishes, , modern open-plan kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, European Miele appliances and ducted exhaust
* American Oak timber flooring throughout
* Ducted air conditioning
* Spacious bathroom
* Internal laundry with dryer
* No need to pay for parking, 1 car space in secure underground parking included
* Beautiful landscaped garden area providing a tranquil backdrop for all residents (shared space)
* Conveniently located on a large corner block close to Burwood station, Westfield shopping centre and cafes
***Due to COVID-19, all tenants are to pre-register their attendance and wear face masks during the inspections. Any tenants not wearing a mask may be refused entry into the property***
To book or register for an inspection and be kept up to date with any changes, please submit an enquiry.
Apply online by entering the following link into your browser: https://snug.com/apply/raywhitecarneshill
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given to Ray White Carnes Hill or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
You could be living at 2205 / 7 Deane Street, Burwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.