2202/9 Power Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4056825
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An Apartment Sure to Impress
Located in the heart of Melbourne's Arts and Entertainment Precinct, opposite the Crown Complex, minutes walk from the CBD and easy access to public transport makes this an address to envy. Be surprised when you walk into this bright spacious, unfurnished two bedroom apartment.
* Open plan living area with access to private balcony, capturing fantastic views over Melbourne.
* Kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances, dishwasher, gas hot plates, storage area, island bench overlooking meals area
* Main bedroom enjoys floor to ceiling windows and sliding mirrored built in wardrobes through to ensuite
* Second bedroom with sliding mirrored robes and great views
* Stylish tiled main bathroom with shower recess
* Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Internal laundry provisions
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Quality carpets and LED lighting
Residents will have use of the amenities on Level 9, when available, which include: fully equipped gymnasium, heated in ground swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, golf simulator, 17 seat cinema, games room, luxurious resident lounge, meeting rooms, resident kitchen, BBQ facilities, and outdoor terrace. 24 hour building security and on site concierge.
* Photos are for advertising purpose only*
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Register and apply early to secure this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2202/9 Power Street, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom.