2202/1A Morton Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3679089
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
MODERN TWO BEDROOM UNIT
Situated in the quiet location of Morton Street we have this two bedroom unit available now.
Features of this property include:
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooking, dish washer and fridge
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, security access
- Open plan living combined with dining
- Tiled throughout with carpeted bedrooms
- Large balcony for entertaining with access from the living area and second bedroom.
- Main bedroom with access to second balcony, mirrored built in wardrobe and en-suite
- Second bedroom with access to the main balcony, mirrored built in wardrobe.
- Spacious main bathroom with large shower
- Internal laundry with washing machine
- Single car space in security basement parking bay and storage cage
Located close to Parramatta CBD, walking distance to Macarthur Girls High School, public transport that takes you to Parramatta CBD, walking track that leads to Parramatta River.
Lease period: 6/12 months
Heating/Cooling: Ducted air conditioning
Parking: Secure car space in basement parking
Storage: Storage cage located in parking lot
Walk Score: 74/100 (according to www.walkscore.com)
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 2202/1A Morton Street, Parramatta is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how