2202/163 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,670 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4498947
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Inspection for Registered Clients Only
UNFURNISHED - Spacious 2 Bedroom Gem with Timber Flooring!
This superb two bedroom apartment offers a large floorplan with updated timber flooring and additional features including air conditioner and north facing views. Located on the 22nd floor of the Summit building, enjoy the natural light and afternoon sunshine with its floor to ceiling windows.
- Open plan living/ dining area with timber flooring and own private balcony off living area.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktops, granite bench tops and plenty of cupboard space
- Air conditioning
- Central bathroom with shower over bath and concealed European laundry
- Two spacious bedrooms both with window views, large built in mirrored wardrobes and carpet.
Additional features include: Security swipe entry, 7 day concierge service, One secure under cover car space and use of resort style facilities including Pool and Gym.
Experience everything Southbank has to offer with restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping, parks, gardens and public transport all just a short stroll from your front door.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2202/163 City Road, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.