2202/105 Batman Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$1,516 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3748118
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 Bedroom Apartment with a carpark & storage in West Melbourne's iconic architecture
This stunning 1-bedroom apartment has been meticulously designed and built to service every need for inner-city living.
Residents are within close proximity to Melbourne's most famous eateries, shopping centers, entertainment, art and sports precincts. Public transports are just at your doorstep. It is only 600m from Flagstaff train station and within the free tram zone.
Life at Melbourne Village provides access to Communal facilities such as indoor heated pool, gym, movie room, BBQ area, and residents lounge.
- Uninterrupted views of Melbourne's luminous cityscape and beyond via floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with high end Miele appliances, elegant white stone bench tops and ample cabinetry, providing substantial storage space.
- Size-able bedroom/s with durable carpeting and built in robe/s.
- Consistent with the rest of the apartment, the bathroom is intrinsically luxurious inviting moments of pamper each and every day.
- Split system (heating/cooling).
- 25m indoor pool.
- Gym and Wellness room.
- Cinema Room.
- Central Garden.
- Library lounge.
- Business lounge.
- Bike Storage.
Embedded Network for the Electricity & Hot water - Win Connect
For inspection, please contact John on 0447 099 884
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in West Melbourne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2202/105 Batman Street, West Melbourne today!