2201/442 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4216457
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An absolute Gem of a 2 bedroom home in the heart of Melbourne CBD! Click on Video for Walkthrough!
Experience being in one of the best locations for the inner city, you'll love the convenience of walking to Melbourne Central, Emporium, QV, trams within the free tram zone, Queen Victoria Market, universities and more!
This almost new highly sought after two bedroom apartment in the Lighthouse' complex features open plan living with excellent views from the Balcony, modern appliances and excellent building facilities (access subject to Covid-19).
Other Highlights of the property includes:
* Open plan living/ dining area with floor to ceiling windows fitted with roller blinds opening up to the balcony.
* Spacious bedrooms each with built in wardrobe,
* Well thought out kitchen including Fishel & Paykel dishwasher, Ariston gas stove, oven and plenty of cupboard space with a sleek white finish.
* Sparkling central bathroom with functional mirror cabinet over vanity and rain shower head.
* Concealed European laundry with ample space for washing machine and dryer.
* Communal facilities include indoor lap pool, gym with state of the art equipment, communal lounge as well as private lounge
Click on Video for Walkthrough, or for more information please contact Daniel 0488 996 886. For pre-booked private 1 person inspections, kindly contact agent upon arrival. Thank you
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2201/442 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne today!