2201/161 Clarence Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$4,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3769924
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
City wiew luxury Furnished apartment in Central Sydney
This is one of the largest mixed-use development for central Sydney. Easy access to a wide range of retail, shopping centre, dining and a full-line supermarket.
On level 20, with a great excellent vicy view.
This is a 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms apartment, access to Sydney's premier retail, dining, education, recreation and employment precincts, closed to Town hall station. The layout of this 2 bedroom home has been meticulously designed to suit every lifestyle.
Also, full furnished means that you can move in immediately when it is avaliable.
- One of the most luxurious estates in Sydney
- Modern kitchen with open plan lounge
- Internal laundry
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2201/161 Clarence Street, Sydney. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning, heating, and pool.