22 Station Road,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2645371
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Space and convenience!
Packed full of period features, this original weatherboard home is set in a perfect position. Close to Toongabbie transport, Portico Plaza and Toongabbie Public school, this property will tick a lot of boxes.
Comprising a generous living room, a spacious master bedroom and 2 good sized bedrooms with floorboards throughout for easy maintenance. There's a carport and long driveway for offstreet parking for 3 cars. The large, fully fenced back yard with a shed is there to be enjoyed by all. Ideal for families looking for privacy from neighbours and quick access to Toongabbie train station
Additional features include:
- 3 good sized bedrooms.
- Full bathroom with separate toilet.
- Floorboards throughout to living room and Bedrooms.
- Tidy kitchen that's well-equipped with electric cook-top, oven, and microwave.
- Large fully fenced yard with plenty of space.
- 170m to Toongabbie Sports Club.
- 500m to bus stop on Fitzwilliam St.
- 650m to Toongabbie Train Station.
- 800m to Portico Plaza shopping centre (3 min drive).
- 1.5km to Toongabbie Public School.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toongabbie
Lifestyle in Toongabbie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Toongabbie with plenty of room to move. 22 Station Road will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how