22 Shenandoah Drive,
Coronet Bay, VIC 3984
$1,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3699914
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Where country meets coastal
Two bedroom, one bathroom home set on a large block and located in the laid back town of Coronet Bay
- Split system heating and cooling
- Floating floor boards throughout
- Garden shed
- Large garage
- Generous entertaining deck
- Close proximity to the general store, pharmacy and swimming beach.
Please note we are not holding open for inspections at this time. Please send an on line enquiry and we will provide you with further information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coronet Bay
Lifestyle in Coronet Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Coronet Bay comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 22 Shenandoah Drive, Coronet Bay today!