22 Saggers Close,
Gordon, ACT 2906
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th June 2021
Rent ID: 4454572
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and spacious living
Updated family home, new carpet and flooring, freshly painted throughout and updated bathroom.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two way bathroom with access to main bedroom
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Electric cooking
- Combined living and formal dining plus family room
- Separate laundry
- Evaporate cooling
- Gas Vulcan wall heater
- Large enclosed and easy care yards
- Double lock up garage with roller doors
- Two enclosed carport spaces
* Please note there is no energy efficiency rate for the property.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER WESTON CREEK does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gordon
Lifestyle in Gordon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gordon? 22 Saggers Close, Gordon could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.