22 Portal Street,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4124617
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegant 5 Bedroom Home!!
Waratah Estate Agents proudly presents a wonderful opportunity to live in this much-loved and well looked after double story spacious family home situated in a much sought after location. Nestled in one of the quiet and friendly cul-de-sac street with a parkland view, this modern 5 bedroom home is ideally located to enjoy the proximity of schools, local shops, parks, transport and other amenities.
Other features that further enhance the beauty of this property are:
- Inviting formal lounge and dining area
- Spacious family room off the kitchen with access to the backyard
- Beautiful modern open plan kitchen with gas cook top and stainless steel appliances
- Powder room downstairs
- Five generous sized bedrooms, 4 with built in robes or Four bedrooms and a study
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry with lot of storage
- Plenty of storage space throughout the house
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access
- This home falls in the catchment of The Ponds High School and is a short walking distanvce away from The Ponds Shopping Centre.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at a given time (+Agent)
- Do not enter the property if you have symptoms of illness (including mild cold and flu like symptoms)
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information on this site, but does not constitute any representation by the landlords or agents.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 22 Portal Street, Kellyville Ridge. This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.