22 Kruger Street,
Rangeville, QLD 4350
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4084111
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Living In Prime Location
Positioned in a desirable pocket in ever popular Rangeville, 22 Kruger Street is set in a family friendly, quiet neighbourhood, close to schooling, shopping and a fantastic park across the road, perfect for the kids to play!
The home has had a recent makeover, is looking great and is ready for you to move in!
- Lowset brick home
- Front enclosed sunroom
- 3 good sized bedrooms (2 fitted with built-ins)
- Separate office
- Large air-conditioned lounge/dining room with timber look flooring
- Modern stylish kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including ceramic cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher, also featuring plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Huge rumpus room, providing extra space to relax
- Family bathroom complete with separate bath and shower plus separate toilet
- Internal laundry features washtub and storage cupboard
- Security screens fitted to doors and windows
- NBN connected
- Recently updated with new paint work and floor coverings
- Good sized, partly fenced, back yard
- Off street parking
- Great Rangeville location with neighbourhood park across the road
- Sorry, no pets permitted
Special Condition: The wood heater in the rumpus room is not for tenant use.
WATER - This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School-Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rangeville
Lifestyle in Rangeville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Rangeville with plenty of room to move. 22 Kruger Street will be perfect for the growing family.